yep.
Friday, July 16, 2010
What about the macrocosm?
"The prognosis is that we are wiping ourselves out as we speak. I find myself in a kind of outrage meltdown, depressed, socio-phobic, in a spiritual retreat I wish I could get out of. People sense what is happening and perish their own thoughts. We live in dread and all we can think to do is pre-empt the catastrophe by blowing the world up. That’s power for you. They’re saying now that there’s something about the Islamic faith that says before the messiah returns there must be total annihilation. The Bush administration thought that one up. Because they’re religious, too, they know the tricks of the trade. They’ll hammer Iran and use that as an excuse. Like children. Wham, now see what you made me do. You started it. A whole-world Hiroshima. Easy come, easy go. The planet will reassert itself in a few billion trillion years and what’s a few billion trillion years between drinks?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment