Packing is awful. So, instead:
1. Brethren of Christina Kubisch: www.socialfiction.org/index.php?n=1965

2.
2a. related. (from Jack, by way of Woody Vasulka/Brian O'Reilly):
3. From the August 4 issue of "Japan Today":
"Casio Computer Co. said Tuesday it will release a digital camera aimed at young female users on Sept. 10, featuring modes especially designed for taking shots of nail art and accessories." Casio remains my favorite company in the world.
4. A zero-gravity celestial Soviet fetus as a children's book cover. Yes.

5. I had been reading this title in 15-minute intervals during my coffee breaks at work, because I was too cheap to buy it. The Internet understands this depravity, and provides a solution.
6. Balinese Gamelan at the Berkeley Art Museum the other week:
7. revisualizing my own visuals:

-workin' at The Lab and 826 next month.
-schoolin' in 2 weeks.
-suicidin' in 2 weeks, one day.

>>>>>>>>>>>>HERE I AM AGAIN<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
RIP 1736

No comments:
Post a Comment