Saturday, December 29, 2012



< R E A L  L I F E >

-Film salon at the Prelinger Library on January 1! We are housed within the Internet Archive, at 300 Funston Avenue in San Francisco. Screening celluloid detritus: Super 8, 8mm, 16mm. Bringing in your own footage is encouraged.

-We'll also be screening "Lost Landscapes of San Francisco (7)" at the Archive on January 8, for people who missed the premiere* a couple weeks ago. Really gorgeous stuff.
*Probably the only time my name will be projected on the Castro Theater's screen, aha ha.

-My dear friend is hosting a Robert Smithson tribute at his warehouse/film space on January 2. He and I went to Mono Lake in October; hoping some of the footage from that trip can/will be screened that night.



-He's also hosting an NYE show (same spot) feat. A/V abrasions from nice people:






 -And this is happening at the date and time on the thing that tells you when stuff is happening. Words with[out] music.




< / R E A L  L I F E > 




No comments: